I'm a stay at home mum, I love to bake and sew, getting out with by daughter and creator of the childrens clothing label My Little I Designs

Thursday 7 November 2013

Be gentle, its my first time

I thought I'd use my first post as an introduction.

I am a 29 yo first time mum to my incredible 7 month old daughter Isla (hence the name). 
It took a while for her to come along, so I'm happy just enjoying every waking moment with her - although sometimes I need reminding in the middle of the night...

I studied Journalism and PR, which I have never used (until now).

I am an avid baker, novice sewer and diabolical mathematician. 

My aim is to use this blog to share some experiences, triumphs, disasters, tips & products I have found helpful along the way. 

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment